Friday, February 20, 2009


***Ok, so i forgot to add this in the last post and I think you will all get a kick out of my ridiculousness. So, we all know that I live without running water or electricity right? Well, in staying with such a patron family in Thies, my rural life caught up with me. Before bed one evening, I started my routine. Brush my teeth, wash my face.....you know the usual. I return to my room, put my head lamp on and start to put on my pajamas. The whole time, I'm stumbling around because, well lets face it, there's no light. right? WRONG! Duh Sarah, this house has electricity. My host mother slowly opens my door when she realized what I was trying to do and quietly flipped on the light switch. I am officially an indiot.***









































- our attempt at a pyramid fell down--

2 comments:

Rachel said...

or you just wanted to wear your headlamp!

Da Momma said...

Great pictures. I see that your sense of matching clothing has suffered greatly. Stripes and tartan plaid.....that's new! And sooooooooooo HOT! hahahaha. Love the face paint.

Girl scout cookies came today!!!!!! They are totally going into the box!