Saturday, August 16, 2008

And I'm almost ready

I'm leaving out of Philadelphia on Sept. 11 (what a date right?), but I'll be leaving the good ole' midwest on the 8th. And true to character, I couldn't start a new chapter of my life without doing something completely crazy to my hair right? Absolutely not, so I chopped it all off. Good bye mid-back length hair, Hello mid-neck length hair....holy crap what a change. Very cute though, despite the fact that I look like I'm 12. haha!

Before:






After:






























Its so cute!!! In that last picture I was covered in chocolate and ice cream (typical)--hey i have to enjoy it while I can!

4 comments:

Da Momma said...

Hey are you a T-Rex for real? It all starts with one step. The haircut is beautiful and is just one more step in your preparation for the next chapter in the book of your life. I am so proud of you.

Love,
Momma

Rachel said...

YAY!! You started writing!! love you!

Pappy said...

hey, you cant leave. you did not ask the Pappy's permission. Perhaps, you didn't think this think through..............master!

Rachel said...

my head is too big and my arms are too small...massser??...i love you